Blackberry 10 Anti Theft 10.3.3 Protection Final Solution
Finally it here after a long time how to remove blackberry 10.3.3 Anti-theft and here is a very simple tutorial which can put u through on how to remove blackberry 10.3.3 Anti-theft.
Disclaimer! This guide assumes the device in question is not stolen. You are entirely responsible for whatever you do with this piece of information.
With the release of BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.3, your privacy and security are further enhanced with the introduction of Anti-Theft Protection within BlackBerry Protect.
Provided you have confirmed your BlackBerry ID, Anti-Theft Protection associates your BlackBerry ID with your device, and provides you with the ability to disable your device using a new Flag as Stolen option.
When used, Flag as Stolen will erase your device memory and disable your device, unless the BlackBerry ID which was used to setup the device originally with Anti-Theft Protection, is entered on the device.
In other words, unless your device is returned to you, no one else will be able todo not know your BlackBerry ID credentials.
TRUST ME JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY AND YOU ARE DONE
1. Download Latest BlackBerry OS 10.3.3.2049 Autoloader Here (optional)
2. connect a working wifi network
3. When on the Blackberry Anti-theft screen asking for email and password
4. Input any email address and password
5. Repeat the blackberry id 5-10 times
6. Then power off and On the phone. (Restart)
7. Connect wifi then setup the phone and the black berry Anti theft protection is Gone